TERMS & CONDITIONS
This festival ticket is sold by the Deni Play On The Plains Festival Limited. (“the organisers”). This ticket is to be sold on the following terms and conditions;
- The Deni Ute Muster (“the festival”) will not be cancelled due to adverse weather except on the advice of emergency services in extreme conditions in which case no refund or exchange will be given on tickets.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised performing artists, entertainment and the festival program.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to organiser’s terms and conditions and Rules of Entry, copies of which are available on request.
- Entry may be refused if wristbands are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from the organisers or authorized points of sale.
- You are responsible for your own property. There is no storage available at the festival.
- You cannot bring the following items into the festival: animals (except for official guide dogs), glass, butane gas cylinders, illegal substances, weapons including but not limited to shovels, axes or knives or any other items which the organisers consider dangerous or inappropriate.
- The purchase of this ticket/ wristband is an acknowledgement that certain activities, entertainment and spectacles in the festival’s program involve an element of risk for spectators. You must obey all signs, notices or directions given by festival officials and the organisers. The organisers will not be liable for any injuries caused as a result of failure to comply with these instructions.
- NSW Road Laws apply on the Deniliquin Festival Site.
- No swimming in channels or waterways within the Deniliquin Festival Site.
- The organisers may refuse you entry into, or remove you from the festival if you
(a) do not obey these terms and conditions
(b) refuse to allow the organisers to inspect bags, containers and vehicles at the festival
(c) if you disrupt the festival
(d) if you interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons at the festival
(e) if you have acquired a stolen or counterfeit ticket/ wristband; or
(f) if the organisers suspects you of any of the above.
- Ticket price inclusive GST.
- This ticket/ wristband is non-refundable.
RULES OF ENTRY
The following rules apply to enter the Deniliquin Festival Site. By following them, we can all enjoy two action packed days of entertainment.
- Bring your sense of humour, act responsibly and have fun. Look after your mates, drink alcohol responsibly and drink lots of water. Underage drinkers will be escorted to Police Operations
- Respect the Muster – no stealing, damaging or tampering
- Keep Deni Beautiful and use the waste services provided
- Bring your BBQ (Gas bottle must comply with regulations)
- Bring your own wood – all logs must be under 60cm x 30cm for your small campfire
- Camping gear only- no lounges, household items, large electrical items or building materials
- Alcohol – Every ADULT ticket holder can bring ONE unopened slab/box/carton to a maximum of 30 cans of beer OR ONE unopened slab/box/carton of pre-mix spirits to a maximum of 24 cans OR 4L of wine into the camping grounds
- Bring your own fire drum (1/2 x 44gallon or less) – ALL fires must be contained in a drum
- You can bring a Generator – please be mindful of your neighbours when in use
MUSTER DON’TS – NO EXCEPTIONS
- No Glass. Let me repeat: NO GLASS
- Don’t bring butane gas canisters and burners
- Don’t bring animals (Guide Dog’s accepted)
- Don’t bring illicit substances
- Don’t bring weapons – including but not limited to shovels, knives, axes
- Don’t bring fireworks, flares or explosives
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated
- Do not attempt to drive whilst under the influence – NSW Road Rules apply
- Don’t be too noisy in the Family Camping Area, it has noise restrictions after midnight
- Excess wood – large amounts will be confiscated
- Don’t bring unregistered vehicles, household furniture or vehicle parts
WHO YOU ARE BUYING FROM
- This website is owned and operated by Deni Play on the Plains Festival Ltd Pty Ltd 50 125 560 509 t/as Deni Play on the Plains Festival Ltd of 62 – 64 Hardinge Street
Deniliquin NSW 2710, Australia ( ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’). We sell tickets offered via this website as the event organisers (‘Presenter’) and any tickets purchased from this website are purchased from Us as the Presenter. Any dispute you have relating to an event or ticket purchase is between you and Us.
- The website oztix.com.au (the “Oztix Website”) is owned and operated by Ticket Solutions Pty Ltd (ACN 106 907 206) t/as Oztix (“Oztix”) of PO Box 476, Annerley, 4103, Queensland, Australia. If you buy tickets from the Oztix Website you are subject to Oztix’s Terms and Conditions and not the Terms and Conditions following.
- Oztix who we have engaged to provide a software platform and related services to facilitate sales of tickets. Oztix are not selling the tickets nor acting as agent or merchant for the Presenter.
- The Presenter nor Oztix are not liable for any claims relating to an event or ticket purchase, except as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
WHAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO
- Every ticket sold through this website is also subject to:
- the Presenter’s additional event term and conditions (please see the Presenter’s website);
- any terms and conditions of the venue at which event is held (please see the venue’s website); and
- any terms and conditions that may be printed on the ticket.
- The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
USE OF THIS WEB SITE
- Use of this website is restricted to personal use and reference only.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST).
- The Presenter reserves the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
- Tickets will be delivered to you by Registered Post. They will only be sent to addresses where the purchaser can sign for delivery. Mail delivery option will cease to be offered 14 days before the event.
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Presenter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
- Note: your Credit Card statement will itemise a purchase as a charge from “Deni Play on the Plains Festival Ltd.”
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- We do not replace any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets or exchange or substitute tickets after purchase. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Please treat your tickets like cash, as we cannot replace lost tickets.
- The Presenter reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you.
- If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
- We will post any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events on our website when applicable. It is your responsibility to check our website for information in relation to any events.
NO SHOW / FAILURE TO COLLECT TICKETS / DELIVERY FULFILMENT
- We fulfil Our commitment to you for the sale of tickets by mailing the ticket to you, or by making the ticket available at the gate for you to collect.
TIME TO PAY OPTION
- In some circumstances you may be able to pay for your ticket over time, in instalments. If both parties agree to this payment option, You agree that We can charge your credit card a deposit, a booking fee (if any) and the number of specified instalments prior to sending you a confirmed ticket.
- You agree that you only have a reservation for a ticket and are not entitled to a ticket to the relevant event until full payment of the ticket and associated fees is made.
- If your credit card details change prior to your payment of any instalment, you agree to contact Us to update your credit card details.
- You agree that if, for any reason, We are not able to process any of the instalments on their due date, your reservation for the ticket will be cancelled and your deposit and any booking fee paid forfeited by you.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, We may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
- You should periodically check this page of the web site to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE AN INQUIRY OR COMPLAINT?
- For inquiries or complaints regarding the sale and delivery of tickets please contact us by email email@example.com or phone Muster HQ on 03 5881 3388.
- If you deny or dispute a charge on your credit card made by us, please contact us immediately. We consider credit card fraud to be a serious offence and we aim to prosecute each case to the fullest extent possible.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- The images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site are copyright to Presenter, Oztix and/or the relevant licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited. The Oztix logo is a registered trademark.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
- You accept that the Internet is not always a reliable and that system outages may occur.
- Save to the extent set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2012 (Cth) (including the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law) or otherwise permitted by law, We or Oztix will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your purchase of any tickets or your access to, or use of, or inability to use the web site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not We know of the possibility of such damage.
CHOICE OF LAW
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia but legal proceedings may be commenced in any Australian State or Territory.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
- Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this Agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.