All applicants will be contacted and informed whether their application is successful or not. Success or failure of all media accreditation applications is entirely at the discretion of the publicists. All decisions communicated to accreditation applicants will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Once contacted and informed of a successful accreditation application request, each applicant must reply in writing to confirm his or her attendance. Applicants will then be supplied with accreditation collection information. Media accreditation passes will be available for pick-up from the communicated media access point on the day of the event at the DENI UTE MUSTER venue. The available time(s) for collection will be communicated to each successfully accredited media representative.
Accreditations may only be picked up by the bearer and not by a representative. Accreditations will only be issued on receipt of valid identification i.e. drivers license or passport.
The applicant agrees to:
- Abide by any terms of entry set forth by the 2018 Deni Ute Muster National Event Publicists – Ferris Davies PRM, the promoter(s), venue(s), artist(s) and/or nominated representatives.
- Wear any identifying passes / vests required at all times during the event
ACCREDITATION NOT TRANSFERABLE
Accreditation passes may only be carried and used by the applicant and may not be assigned or transferred to any other person.
The applicant agrees to conduct themselves in a professional manner during the 2018 DENI UTE MUSTER. The applicant agrees not to interfere with other media, artists or the artist’s representatives. Media will not be permitted backstage/VIP/artist area or on or side of stage at any time unless pre-arranged with the 2018 DENI UTE MUSTER publicity team.
INFORMATION / REGULATIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
- The 2018 DENI UTE MUSTER has an official photography team in place
- Photographic space is limited and multiple accreditation applications from media outlets / agencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All decisions communicated to accreditation applicants will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photographers are not allowed to enter the VIP/artist area at any time unless pre-arranged with the 2018 DENI UTE MUSTER publicity team.
- There will be a photography pit at each stage. These pits are restricted for use and access by accredited photographers only.
- Accreditation is approved on the basis you will attend with professional-standard photographic equipment to cover this event. If your equipment is not deemed professional it may render your accreditation null and void.
- Photographers are not permitted to shoot at any official after party unless pre-arranged with the 2018 DENI UTE MUSTER publicity team.
- Photographers who do not comply with the regulations will have their accreditation withdrawn.