Media Accreditation Application
Any forms submitted that do not comply with the terms set out below will NOT be accepted.
Each individual wishing to cover the 2019 DENI UTE MUSTER activity MUST submit their own application form via the Deni Ute Muster Website. Please note this accreditation is for the specific event only and does not provide access to backstage, VIP areas or any event after parties.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEDIA ACCREDITATION
Please fill out the below electronic attached form and return to the publicity office via e-mail, fax or post by no later than 5.00pm Sydney time, Friday, 23 August 2019. We will review your request and contact you regarding the status of your application in the timeframe below. Once accredited, you will receive details information on access and other key information. For any queries regarding accreditation, please contact:
FERRIS DAVIES PRM
P.O. Box 830, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Fax: (+612) 9555 5084
2019 DENI UTE MUSTER MEDIA ACCREDITATION OPEN: [Monday, 22 July 2019]
CUT OFF DATE FOR MEDIA TO APPLY FOR ACCREDITATION: [Friday, 23 August 2019]
NOTIFICATION OF THE STATUS OF YOUR REQUEST BY: [Friday, 6 September 2019]
Please include the following with your application
PRINT/ RADIO/ NEWS MEDIA
An assignment letter on company letterhead from an editor, producer or program director that states the intention to publish / air your reports.
The website’s URL, plus a link or copy of a recent article verifying you contribute to the site. The Web publication must be a previously established news site that is regularly updated with original and current related news.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the media. Please note that there is a limited number of media passes available. The DENI UTE MUSTER will accommodate as many media requests as possible. Submission of the following does not guarantee accreditation.
Your completed request (along with any additional information that is required) must be submitted received no later than 5.00pm Sydney time, Friday, 23 August 2019 for consideration. Forms received after that time / date may not be processed or considered.
Any applications submitted by persons who do not have a business email address associated with the media outlet in question MUST supply a letter from the publisher/owner confirming that they are on assignment for that media outlet.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant agrees to:
- Abide by any terms of entry set forth by the 2019 Deni Ute Muster National Event Publicists – Ferris Davies PRM, the promoter(s), venue(s), artist(s) and/or their nominated representatives.
- Wear all identifying passes / vests required at all times during the event.
ACCREDITATION NOT TRANSFERABLE
Accreditation passes may only be carried and used by the applicant and may not be assigned or transferred to any other person.
The applicant agrees to conduct themselves in a professional manner during the 2019 DENI UTE MUSTER. The applicant agrees not to interfere with other media, artists or the artist’s representatives. Media will not be permitted backstage/VIP/artist area or on or side of stage at any time unless pre-arranged with the 2019 DENI UTE MUSTER publicity team.
INFORMATION / REGULATIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS and VIDEOGRAPHERS
- The 2019 DENI UTE MUSTER has an official photography team in place.
- Photographic space is limited and multiple accreditation applications from media outlets / agencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All decisions communicated to accreditation applicants will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photographers are not permitted to enter the VIP or artist area at any time unless pre-arranged with the 2019 DENI UTE MUSTER publicity team.
- Photographers and videographers are not permitted to enter the Ute Paddock at any time without a Deni Ute Muster publicity escort.
- There will be a photography pit at each stage. These pits are restricted for use and access by accredited photographers only. No videoing of artists is permitted in the photo pits without pre-arranged approval.