Media Accreditation Terms & Conditions
Media applying for accreditation to cover the 2022 DENI UTE MUSTER MUST be working or on assignment for regularly distributed, credible industry related publications, programs and related online sites.
The applicant agrees to:
- Abide by any terms of entry set forth by the 2022 Deni Ute Muster National Event Publicists – Ferris Davies PRM and Wildheart Publicity, the promoter(s), venue(s), artist(s) and/or their nominated representatives.
- Wear all identifying passes / vests as required at all times during the event.
2022 DENI UTE MUSTER MEDIA ACCREDITATION OPEN: Friday, 22 July 2022
CUT OFF DATE FOR MEDIA TO APPLY FOR ACCREDITATION: Wednesday, 31 August 2022
NOTIFICATION OF THE STATUS OF YOUR REQUEST BY: Friday, 9 September 2022
Please include the following with your application if you do not have a company email address:
PRINT/ RADIO/ NEWS MEDIA
An assignment letter on company letterhead from an editor, producer or program director that states the intention to publish / air your reports.
The website’s URL, plus a link or copy of a recent article verifying you contribute to the site. The Web publication must be a previously established news site that is regularly updated with original and current related news.
ACCREDITATION NOT TRANSFERABLE
Accreditation passes may only be carried and used by the applicant and may not be assigned or transferred to any other person.
The applicant agrees to conduct themselves in a professional manner during the 2022 DENI UTE MUSTER. The applicant agrees not to interfere with other media, artists or the artist’s representatives. Media will not be permitted backstage/VIP/artist area or on or side of stage at any time unless pre-arranged with the 2022 DENI UTE MUSTER publicity team.
INFORMATION / REGULATIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS and VIDEOGRAPHERS
- The 2022 DENI UTE MUSTER has an official photography team in place.
- Photographic space is limited and multiple accreditation applications from media outlets / agencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All decisions communicated to accreditation applicants will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photographers are not permitted to enter the VIP or artist area at any time unless pre-arranged with the 2022 DENI UTE MUSTER publicity team.
- Photographers and videographers are not permitted to enter the Ute Paddock at any time without a Deni Ute Muster publicity escort.
- There will be a photography pit at each stage. These pits are restricted for use and access by accredited photographers only. No videoing of artists is permitted in the photo pits without pre-arranged approval.
NOTE: Tickets provided to media and their guests do not include entry to the Ute giveaway
- Accreditation is approved on the basis you will attend with professional-standard photographic equipment to cover this event. If your equipment is not deemed professional it may render your accreditation null and void.
- Photographers are not permitted to shoot at any official after party unless pre-arranged with the 2022 DENI UTE MUSTER publicity team.
- Photographers who do not comply with the regulations will have their accreditation withdrawn